------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Saturday , February 27 2021

Salary below KD 450 – Wife on dependent visa want to bring child to Kuwait

My salary below KD 450. My wife in Kuwait on dependent visa. Can I take my child to Kuwait on dependent visa? Kindly reply me.

Name withheld

Answer: If your wife is already with you in Kuwait on dependent visa, you will have no problem in getting a visa for child. Note that the KD 450 salary cap does not have retroactive effect but only applies to new applicants who want to sponsor their families on dependent visas.

I am living in Kuwait with my family. I am the sponsor for family. I am getting KD 400 (Work Permit) and my 3-month baby came with visit visa. I want to transfer to family visa is it possible to transfer visit visa to family visa?

Name withheld

Answer: Since your family is already here in Kuwait under your sponsorship, you will have no difficulty in converting your baby’s visa to a family visa. We must however clarify that under current Kuwait laws, visit visas cannot be converted to dependent visas except for infants (two years and under).



Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

If salary below KD 500 deliver baby in Kuwait

I am currently working in a company in Kuwait and have a salary of KD …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




Translate »