Wednesday , September 26 2018

Release & Transfer for locally hired before one year for university graduates

I would like to know whether it is possible to transfer the work permit of a locally employed engineer before completion of 1 year’s service if the company terminates the employment.

Also I wish to know if the such a transfer is possible when a locally hired employee (engineering graduate) resigns before completing 1 year with the new employer.

Your advice will be helpful to a great extent for me and other employees with related cases.

Name withheld
Answer: Yes, you are entitled to a release and transfer if your services are terminated by the company before the completion of one year’s service, in fact at any point of your service.

Secondly, you are entitled to a transfer — provided your employer gives you a release — even if you resign before completion of one year … provided you are a university graduate.

Please follow and like us:

Check Also

Company wants to cancel visa – Want release

My husband has resigned from his company but the company rather chose to terminate his …

Translate »
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial