Dear Arab Times, we are a construction company with this new law we are confused about engineers residence for no objection certificate and exams from KES, can you please let us know details and documents required so our engineers could benefit?
To obtain No-Objection certificate from Kuwait Engineers Society (KES)
1. Go in person to Kuwait Engineers Society
2. For those who have already registered but not renewed, pay KD 20 per year as renewal fees
3. KD 30 for NOC certificate
For those Engineers who are registering for first time following documents are required.
1. Original degree certificate & Marks list attested by University, Home country Foreign affairs and Embassy
2. Engineering society membership in home country
3. Civil ID and Passport and Work permit copies
4. 2 Photos
5. KD 60 (Membership fees and NOC certificate)
For those Engineers who are registering in the union for first time and not in custody of Engineers union membership in their home country or graduating university not certified or acknowledge by Kuwait Ministry of Higher Education following procedure and documents required.
1. Original Degree certificate
2. Grade/marks details
3. KD 70 for Kuwait Engineers Society exams/test
4. KD 60 (Membership fees and NOC certificate)
Make a point to have all these documents ready in hand at-least 45 days prior to residence expiry
Kindly send your queries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions