------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Passport ran out of pages

I have my Kuwait Visa in my Passport but unfortunately my passport ran out of pages and am planning to get new passport. I have below queries, it will be grateful if you can help me with your answer.

1. Do I need to register my new passport at Immigration department. If yes, what is the procedure and timeline to do it.

2. I am planning for vacation after getting new passport. Will I face any complications at airport if I dont register at Kuwait immigration.

Name withheld

Answer: When you acquire the new passport, the residence permit in the old passport has to be transferred into the new one at the Immigration Department. With this transfer, the new passport is automatically registered please note that it is your company’s mandoub who is mandated to undertake this exercise and he knows the processes involved in doing that.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Kuwait ranks 54th in Passport Index – UAE ranks 21st

KUWAIT CITY, March 26, (Agencies): Kuwait ranked 54th with a score of 92 in the …

Translate »