------------- --------------
Monday , September 16 2019

Need residence for 2 yr old baby in Kuwait

Sir I have 2-year-old baby in Kuwait how can I proceed visa for baby my salary below KD 450. Also my wife working here.

Name withheld

Answer: Since both you and your wife are working in Kuwait and your salary is below the minimum required you will not be in position to sponsor your child on a family visa. Our advice to you is that as soon as practicable you must arrange to send the child out of Kuwait to save you from piling up ‘Karama’ if you have already not done so.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Refrain from sending repeated questions. For more more details of legal clinic > Click Here

Check Also

Wife on family visa, Salary below KD 450 – Can we get dependent visa for new born?

First of all I thank you sincerely for your legal services and clarification. I kindly …

Translate »