------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Wednesday , March 3 2021

Mubarak Al Kabeer restaurant visa to dependent visa

I came on Mubarak Al Kabeer restaurant visa. My sponsor told me it is not possible to transfer to another company after 3 years also. My husband is staying in Kuwait on KD 500 salary. Now can I locally transfer from this visa to depenedent visa?.

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, it is possible to transfer the visa to your husband’s sponsorship as a dependent. This can, however, be made possible only if the company is willing to release you. If the company is not willing to let you go, the only option left for you is to quit, go back to your country and return under your husband’s sponsorship.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Came to Kuwait 4 mnts ago – Want to transfer visa

I came to Kuwait 4 months ago. I have Visa 18. Can I transfer my …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




Translate »