------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Saturday , August 15 2020

Many youths held for creating nuisance in area

KUWAIT CITY, Nov 17: The Ministry of Interior has identified a number of youths who caused havoc in the Sabah Al-Ahmad marine area, reports Al-Rai daily. The daily quoting security sources said arrest warrants have been issued against the suspects.

According to security sources, the security men took action after a video clip of the incident went viral showing a group of young men fighting and one of them tried to run over a number of young men.

The Directorate General of Public Relations and Security Media Department of the Interior Ministry said the incident happened in front of a chalet. Police investigations showed the incident happened last week but was not reported to the police. One of the victims has allegedly given names of the suspects and some of them have been identified from the video clip.

Check Also

Asians held with liquor; Juvenile stabs Kuwaiti youth

KUWAIT CITY, Aug 29: Two Asian expatriates were arrested in Abu Halifa area in possession …


You have installed adblocker kindly disable
or

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com

 

 

 

google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "1434619060"; google_ad_width = 650; google_ad_height = 170;


google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;

Translate »