------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Monday , December 6 2021

Indemnity for below 3 yrs of service

I have resigned from a company which I have worked for 1 year 11 months 27 days. I was getting salary of KD 550 per month. I came here one year visa after completion of 1 year visa, I renewed for another 1 year; Another renewal due on March 25. I have however resigned; so how much indemnity will get for these 2 years. Please reply as soon as possible.

Name withheld

Answer: Unfortunately, you don’t qualify for indemnity because you have not put in the minimum three years of service required by the labour law. However if you have unused leave days, you have to be compensated in monetary terms for that.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Indemnity – Company asking to sign “Financial Clearance Certificate”

I have been working in a company for the last 13 years and my salary …

Translate »