Saturday , February 23 2019

Hajj visa for visit visa holder in Kuwait

I am an expat from India working in Kuwait with a salary more than KD 800. My sister (aged 53) lives in India. Both our hajj visas have been stamped from India. Now I would like to call her on visit visa to Kuwait and then leave for haj from Kuwait. Is this possible?

Name withheld

Answer: For some time now, it has been made very difficult if not impossible expats residing in Kuwait to embark on the haj from here. Our advice to you is to prevent any disappointment, just go back to India when the time is due to depart from there with your sister on the holy journey. After the haj if you still want to invite your sister on a visit to Kuwait, you will be free to do so.

Kindly send your queries to or
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Kuwait Airways transports 4,654 pilgrims to Makkah

Kuwaiti team in completes inspection of pilgrimage campaigns JEDDAH, Aug 15, (KUNA): Kuwait Airways has …

Translate »