------------- --------------
Saturday , August 17 2019

Govt project visa transferred to main file, can I transfer visa to pvt company?

My visa was a govt project for four years. When that project finished, my visa changed to the sponsor’s main file. Can I transfer my visa to another private company that is not a project?

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, it is possible that you can transfer your visa to another private company that is not executing a government project. However, this can only be done with the approval of your current sponsor. If he says no, there is nothing you can do about it except to remain on his main file.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Translate »