------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Getting dependent visa for child

This post has been read 8712 times!

I and my wife are working here in Kuwait. We are both on visa 18. We have a baby who was born in Kuwait. Later I sent the baby to my home country. Then after two years we brought the baby to Kuwait on a visit visa. Now the baby is with us here in Kuwait. My salary is KD 200 and my wife salary is KD 225. Can we get Iqama for our baby?

Name withheld

Answer: No, you can’t because you are earning less than KD 450 a month and your wife’s monthly salary of KD 225 is of no relevance since the practice of coupling husband and wife salary to make up the magic figure has long been discontinued.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

If salary below KD 500 deliver baby in Kuwait

This post has been read 8713 times! I am currently working in a company in …