------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Germans want Merkel out

A recent survey shows that 42 percent of Germans support Chancellor Angela Merkel’s resignation if her Christian Democrats (CDU) is defeated in European elections that started Thursday and end Sunday. But, 39 percent of respondents wanted the veteran Chancellor to remain in power irrespective of European election results, while 19 percent did not give a response either way, according to the survey carried out by YouGov. It also showed that 31 percent of German citizens believe that the coalition, which includes CDU and Bavarian Christian Social Union (CSU), would collapse before the forthcoming parliamentary election in 2021. (KUNA)

Check Also

Merkel, Sheikh Al Nahyan discuss economic & security cooperation

ABU DHABI, May 1, (Agencies): German Chancellor Angela Merkel met Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed …


You have installed adblocker kindly disable
or

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com

 

 

 

google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "1434619060"; google_ad_width = 650; google_ad_height = 170;


google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;

Translate »