------------- --------------
Wednesday , June 19 2019

Food Complaint To Kuwait Municipality

The reason I am contacting you is to find out if you can point me in the right direction. Recently I was having a meal at a restaurant in Salmiya, on Baghdad Street. After finishing my food I was disgusted to find a cockroach at the bottom. I tried to call the Kuwait Municipality 50 times on 1855550 but I nobody picks the phone. If you could point me in the right direction it would be fantastic. If required I have pictures of the mentioned subject.

Name withheld

Answer: There are a number of things you can do to file your complaint.

1. You could file a complaint on the Municipality website www.baladia.gov.kw but you will need a person who is well versed in Arabic to help you out in negotiating the website

2. You could call any of the following numbers and ask to be connected to the complaints department: 22449001 or 22449002

3. You can contact the emergency number 139 In all cases you will need someone who can speak Arabic to help you out.

Check Also

Authority facing crisis that ‘hampers’ food inspection

KUWAIT CITY, May 8: The laboratories of the Public Authority for Food and Nutrition are …

Translate »