-- ------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Farm visa transfer for University degree holder

This post has been read 7597 times!

Please I came to Kuwait with 18 farm visa, can I change my status farmer and transfer to the private sector? I am university degree holder.

Name withheld

Answer: We are sorry but you cannot transfer your residency to visa 18 private sector. You can however, transfer to a different sponsor but with the same farm visa provided that you have satisfied all your contractual obligations with your current sponsor who either brought you from your home country or hired you locally.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Unscrupulous Employer – Farm visa transfer

This post has been read 7598 times!I came to Kuwait on April, 2014 on a …