-- ------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Exiting Kuwait on extension visa (Temporary residence)

This post has been read 22984 times!

I just want to ask my Civil ID and working visa have expired. My employer just got me an extension visa until February 2020 (3 months extension visa). Can I leave the country with just my extension visa or no.

Name withheld
Answer: Yes, you can leave the country with the extension visa but if you do that you will not be able to return to Kuwait unless a new visa is applied for you to enable your return. If this is done you will then have to go through all the process to become a legal resident in Kuwait

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Transfer from Article 14 (Temporary visa) to Article 18 (Pvt company visa)

This post has been read 22985 times! Writing to inquire if I can transfer my …