------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Engineer transfer from Visa 18 to Visa 22 and vice-versa

I am an Engineer graduate, was working in a private company. I have KSE card and got NOC for my last visa renewal. The company terminated me and I finished my notice period recently. At present I would like to transfer my visa from 18 to 22 visa (husband’s visa). After my transfer of visa 18 to 22, if I get a job in a short span and the company is willing to transfer my residence, can I transfer my visa back to 18 from 22? Will there be any problem in getting NOC from KSE when I am in 22 visa?

Name withheld

Answer: Transferring your visa 22 back to visa 18. won’t be a problem as the laws permit such a transfer. Armed with your old NOC and a little bit of explanation we don’t think the Kuwait Society of Engineers (KSE) will reject you for a new NOC.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Violators of engineering regulations to pay KD 5,000 fine; 21 shops get citations

KUWAIT CITY, Dec 14: Environment inspection teams embarked on a campaign in Al- Rai area, …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "1434619060"; google_ad_width = 650; google_ad_height = 170;

(function() { var st = document.createElement('script'); st.type = 'text/javascript'; st.async = true; st.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https:' : 'http:') + '//cdn.stickyadstv.com/prime-time/intext-roll.min.js?zone=7056401&contentClass=entry&auto=true&soundButton=true'; document.head.appendChild(st); })(); google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;


Translate »