------------- --------------

Driving license for a Sales Representative

I need advise from you. My visa is renewed as Mandoop Mubiyath (sales representative) as I am into sales now. My salary is KD 350 in the iznamal. Can I get the driving license for this designation? Please advise.

Name withheld

Answer: No, you can not get a driving licence, not because of the designation but because your monthly salary is below the minimum KD 600 a month required.

In addition to this salary cap, you should be a university degree holder and must have been a resident of Kuwait for at least two years.

Also note that some professionals are exempted from meeting some or all of these requirements but sales representatives are not part of the professions exempted.


Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Driving on temporary residence after residence cancellation

I have decided to leave Kuwait permanently. My employer plans to cancel my visa and …

Translate »