------------- --------------
Wednesday , July 24 2019

Documents required to exit the country without stamping residence for Infant

Kindly request you to clarify whether it is really required to stamp the residency for infant baby if we are planning to exit the country before 60 days of his birth? And is it possible to exit the country by using the passport alone without stamping the residency?

Name withheld

Answer: No, you don’t need to stamp the residency for your infant baby if you plan to exit the country before 60 days after his birth. What you however, need is an exit permit from the Ministry of Interior.

The following documents are needed for the purpose:

1. Baby’s birth certificate and passport (original and photocopies).

2. Your passport and Civil ID (original and photocopies).

3. Original married certified attested by the Kuwait Foreign Ministry, plus you must get the same translated and attested by the Ministry


Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Egyptian duo arrested in an attempt to kidnap Filipino girlfriend and abort newborn from unlawful relationship

KUWAIT CITY, March 12: An Egyptian man wanted to get rid of a newborn baby …

Translate »