Tuesday , August 21 2018

Degree/visa problem

I am an accountant having a Bachelor of Commerce degree from an Indian university and my profession on the work is Accountant. Based on my profession I was granted a driving license on Feb 1, 2012.

Now while transferring my visa to another project the mandoob (company representative) says MOSAL (Ministry of Social Affairs & Labor) is not accepting my degree for the accountant profession. I checked with a few company mandoobs in the Ahmadi area and was told the ministry should approve my visa.

They said the mandoob should again go to the MOSAL office or to a different officer and the visa will be approved. Please advise.

Name withheld

Answer: There is only one way out of the situation and that is to approach the Ministry of Social Affairs & Labor again and request them to change their decision.

It’s not a huge task and all you need is a good mandoub to convince the ministry officials to change their decision.

You can’t force the officials into doing something they don’t want, rather the situation should be handled amicably.

Send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Please follow and like us:

Check Also

Service duration for transferring residence to new company

I came to Kuwait about 2 months ago. I got my iqama (visa 18) one …

Translate »
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial