Saturday , October 20 2018

Daughter transferring back to dependent visa on fathers residence

Currently I am on working visa which is Article 18 is it still possible to transfer to Article 22 under my father’s visa again. What will be the procedures and how much will it cost?

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, it is possible for you to transfer back to Article 22 under your father’s sponsorship. However, this can only be possible if you are not married or you are below 25.

Kindly send your queries to or Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Please follow and like us:

Check Also

Mother sponsoring dependent visa for a 2 yr old child

I am a female expat in Kuwait, I am working as a teacher. My salary …

Leave a Reply

Translate »
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial