------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Company file closed

I need some assistance as I have a valid residence but my sponsor, under whose residence I am, has a case of number 31 against his company. I have already found a new job while my new sponsor wants me to transfer to his company but I am not able to transfer as my current company’s file has been blocked due to a case against it.

Kindly suggest what needs to be done in order to transfer my residence to the new sponsor.

Name withheld

Answer: Well, you are stuck until the file of your company is reopened because as long as this file is closed — for whatever reason — no transactions of the company’s employees are allowed. The only other way around this problem is for you to take your company to court over the issue. It is possible — after listening to your arguments — that the court may order the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor to allow your transfer.

One comment

  1. first if you have a sponsor you have to go through the ministry of social affairs to complain and they will assess you by give you approval to transfer otherwise you should go to court

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com


google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "1434619060"; google_ad_width = 650; google_ad_height = 170;



(function() { var st = document.createElement('script'); st.type = 'text/javascript'; st.async = true; st.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https:' : 'http:') + '//cdn.stickyadstv.com/prime-time/intext-roll.min.js?zone=7056401&contentClass=entry&auto=true&soundButton=true'; document.head.appendChild(st); })(); google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;
Translate »