KUWAIT CITY, Feb 15: Two domestic workers died inside a house in Sabah Al-Nasser, reports Al-Rai daily. According to security sources the maids died due to asphyxiation.
The women had kept the charcoal burning in their room to protect themselves from cold and fumes emanating from the coal allegedly suffocated to death both women.
The sponsor told police, when he felt the absence of the maids, he went looking for them and knocked on the door of their room and finding no response he forced open the door and found them dead. A forensic reported showed the women died on inhaling poisonous fumes.