------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Monday , February 17 2020

Changing of Visa 20 to Visa 18

I’m visa 20 holder I want to change my visa to # 18

Name withheld

Answer: We are sorry but you cannot change your visa from 20 to 18. The only opportunity for you is to cancel your 20 visa, exit Kuwait and come back on visa 18 but this can only be possible if you get a company willing to offer you a job and for that matter a visa for your return to Kuwait.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Reverting back on Private Visa

I came to Kuwait on private company visa and changed again to another private company …

Translate »