------------- --------------
Tuesday , October 15 2019

Changing designation from Supervisor to Engineer

I came to Kuwait one year ago with supervisor designation on Visa 18. I have engineer degree. I would like to know if my designation could change from supervisor to engineer (holding KSE NOC) in the same company. As my company told me that, they have rejected my papers. So can you please tell me if there is any such rule for transferring my visa? Your advise and comment will be highly appreciated. Please.

Name withheld

Answer: All designation changes must be okayed by Public Authority for Manpower so if your company is telling you that the change was rejected we have no reason to doubt what you were told. The only advise we can give is that you maintain your current designation if you want the transfer to be effected

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

4,000 requests for ‘accreditation’ of Engineers certificates rejected by Kuwait Engineers Society

KUWAIT CITY, May 18: The Kuwait Engineers Society (KES) has announced that it has rejected …

Translate »