Tuesday , August 21 2018

I cant take it anymore

I want to ask about my resignation. I don’t want to go to work because I can’t take it anymore. I want to quit because of a low salary. There are duties and bad schedules that I cannot manage. I want to tender my resignation but I don’t want to go back to duty. Is this okay. While waiting for my departure, can I get a release even it is only 6 months that I have been working in Kuwait. I was hired in the Philippines. And am so worried that I may be required to pay for my company getting me a working visa?. Please help me.

Name withheld

Answer: Unfortunately, as you were hired from abroad, you need to work at least three years before you can get a transfer to another employer. Even if he wanted, the sponsor can’t give you a release before three years. So, if you want to leave, you have to give a three-month notice. After that you will be required to leave the country. There is nothing you can do. Moreover, your sponsor can claim all the expenses incurred on your hiring and your documents.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Please follow and like us:

Check Also

Want to resign after two years – Hired from abroad

Good day, I have a question. I was hired from my country and brought to …

Translate »
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial