------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Wednesday , December 11 2019

Bringing Mother-in-Law on dependent visa

Recently my wife delivered twin babies in India. Now I would like to bring them to Kuwait on permanent visa. Since the babies are small and they are twins, I would like to bring my mother-in-law along with them. So, could you please advise if I can apply for the permanent dependent visa for my mother-inlaw. If yes what is the procedure. My basic salary is more than KD 1000/-

Answer: Unfortunately, under the Kuwait Labour Law, you can only sponsor your wife and children on dependent visa. You cannot, on the other hand, sponsor your mother-in-law on dependent visa. You may, however, invite her on a visit, by applying for a visit visa with one-month stay validity period.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Age Restrictions For Parents Visit Visa

I am working in KNPC Kuwait, my salary is KD 1050 per month, my father’s …

Translate »