This post has been read 7792 times!
KUWAIT, May 01: The Kuwait Ministry of Health announced 353 new coronavirus (COVID-19) infections in the last 24 hours, bringing the total of infections to 4,377, while 4 deaths were reported as well, bringing the total fatalities’ toll up to 30.
In a press statement, Health Ministry spokesperson Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said that 70 patients were in intensive care, 36 of them are in critical condition.
Those currently receiving treatment at hospitals reached 2,745 patients said the spokesperson.
Today’s death cases were all for males; a Kuwaiti (72), a Bangladeshi (50), an Indian (45) and an Egyptian (61). All cases had been receiving treatment at ICU.
Earlier today, Health Minister Dr. Basel Al-Sabah announced the recovery of patients 63, bringing the total to 1,602 recoveries