Smoke inhalation kills Sudanese expatriate; Moroccan perishes

This news has been read 8222 times!

KUWAIT CITY, Dec 17: A Sudanese expatriate who worked as a security guard of a farm in Abdali area died of inhalation of smoke from burning coal inside his room. When the Operations Room of Ministry of Interior received information from a Kuwaiti citizen about the unconscious security guard, securitymen and paramedics were dispatched to the farm.

Upon arrival and examination of the victim, they pronounced him dead. They referred his corpse to the Forensics Department. Meanwhile, a Kuwaiti citizen suddenly died of cardiac arrest while he was sitting inside his house in Sulaibikhat area. His body was referred to the Forensics Department.

Woman dies: A Moroccan woman, who is believed to be in her 40s, died in a road accident in Salmiya, reports Al-Anba daily. The daily added, the victim was run over by a Kuwaiti woman while crossing the road. The corpse of the victim has been referred to Forensics and the motorist to the concerned authorities.

By Meshal Al-Sanousi Al-Seyassah Staff

This news has been read 8222 times!

Related Articles

Back to top button

Advt Blocker Detected

Kindly disable the Ad blocker

Verified by MonsterInsights