This post has been read 8729 times!
Responsible for performing functional verification of software, and the development of test documentation, including test cases, scripts, and reports to demonstrate adherence to the functional specification.
- Develop test strategies, test, discover defects, analyze risk, and assess product quality. Broad testing scope includes happy path, exception path, and validation path testing.
- Coordinate and plan for the needs of all testing efforts including functional, regression, and smoke testing.
- Collaborate within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- Develop test data against the test strategy provided.
- Author automated tests in appropriate software such as Selenium and other appropriate programming languages.
- Take initiative to actively identify and solve problems blocking testing progress.
- Ability to work effectively in Agile project environment. Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Experience with localization and internationalization a plus.
- 5 years of work experience with system testing methodologies
- 3 plus years direct experience developing automated and script-based testing
- Ability to create or update test cases and perform requirements traceability to ensure all requirements are tested and accounted for
- Experience with manual testing and performance testing tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (Preferred)
Ref: QUALITY ASSURANCE SOFTWARE ENGINEER