This post has been read 24159 times!
The Network Engineer will be instrumental in performing vital daily operational tasks on firewalls, routers, switches, load-balancers, and wireless systems and maintaining 24/7 network availability.
• Administers, deploys, manages, monitors, upgrades, migrates, and designs servers to support day-to-day operations
• Manages server infrastructure, conducts server upgrades, plans and implements disaster recovery solutions, and monitors and maintains the messaging system.
• Designs and deploys messaging compliance, system monitoring, and reporting.
• Designs, integrates, maintains, and troubleshoots database instances in the enterprise computing environment to support day-to-day operations.
• Evaluates threats, risks, and vulnerabilities and develops countermeasures to ensure continuation in the event of an IT services disruption.
• Capable of defining and implementing secure operations, communications, platform and application standards
• Architecting and directing implementation of technical security solution policies in alignment with business risk
• Researches, evaluates, recommends, designs, tests, and implements new security technologies
• Participate in meetings and provide recommendations and strategies for ensuring remediation of gap and deficiencies as projects develop
• Expert working knowledge of Palo Alto Networks hardware
• Provide technical services and support for the following areas:
o Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
o Internal systems, cloud and network infrastructure.
o Remote access solution support: VPN
o Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications
• Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure
• Be on call for responding to system outages.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years of Networking with hands-on experience
• 5+ Hands-on experience with Palo Alto firewalls.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, collaborative distributed environment
• Current knowledge and understanding of industry needs, as well as the technical demands
• Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained
• Proficiency with taking on a variety of tasks while maintaining attention to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving ability
• Possess teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization
• Possess organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize workloads
• Good English language speaking and writing
• University Graduate with High GDP Grade point average
• The contract for one year, plus one month paid vacation, with 3 months probation period. There is a big possibility to extend from another year
• Professional environment
• Residency fees and all related expense will be born by the Co.
• Transferable residence only
Ref: Network Engineer