Kuwait’s Health Ministry limits publishing of COVID 19 cases on social media

This news has been read 26127 times!

KUWAIT CITY, Mar 11: The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health (MoH) on Friday said it has recorded 280 new infection cases with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) over the past 24 hours, raising tally of the cases to 625,202. The MoH spokesperson, Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad, said in a statement to KUNA that 560 new recovery cases were listed, during the same period, increasing tally of the cured to 618,194, adding no deaths were recorded, thus the death toll remained at 2,549. There are currently 17 cases at intensive care units, while the overall count of the infected cases that needed treatment dropped to 4,459, in addition to 114 cases in covid-19 wards. Dr. Al-Sanad also reported 7,571 new PCR tests were freshly conducted, with the whole count of these examinations hitting 7.7 million

Earlier the official spokesman for the Ministry of Health, Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad, stated that the daily Covid 19 cases on the ministry’s official accounts on social media will be stopped and only be published on website from the coming week. Al Sanad further stated that there has been improvement in the epidemiological situation in the country, thanks to Almighty God and efforts of the health workers, state institutions, citizens and expats. 

 He extended his thanks and appreciation to the technical and administrative teams for their contribution and daily report for more than two years (747 days) since Feb 2020. The first case of coronavirus was monitored on Feb 24th, 2020 and since then the daily reports have been published in order to inform the society.

This news has been read 26127 times!

Related Articles

Back to top button

Advt Blocker Detected

Kindly disable the Ad blocker

Verified by MonsterInsights