KUWAIT CITY, Oct 26: Director of the Information Systems Center at the Kuwait Firefighting Force (KFF) Brigadier General Muhammad Al-Qahtani confirmed the availability of 12 new services on the electronic portal of KFF starting from Sunday, reports Al-Qabas daily.
Following are the new services:
1. Provision of electric current (building plots)
2. Strengthening electric current (plots)
3.Restoring electric current (plots)
4. Provision of electric current (shops)
5. Strengthening electric current (shops)
6. Restoring electric current (shops)
7. Identifying a property
8. Usufruct right
9. Real estate mortgage
10.Implementation of the terms of conditions and violations
11. Issuance of replacement for lost notice
12. Issuance of ‘To Whom It May Concern’ certificate
In a press statement, Al-Qahtani disclosed the public can avail the new electronic services after registering on the official website of the force by following these steps:
1. Access the electronic portal of KFF by clicking this link: https://www.kff.gov.kw
2. Click ‘Electronic Services – General Services for the Prevention Sector’
3. Register as new user by clicking ‘User Registration for Public Services for Clients’
4. Access the needed electronic services by clicking ‘Electronic Services for the Prevention Sector’ (General Services for Clients), put the username and password registered in the previous step.
5. Access the references’ transactions box by clicking ‘Recording and Following up Transactions’, which enables the client to add or amend data and files related to various types of transactions mentioned above, complete the electronic payment of transaction fees and send them to KFF.
6. Clients can follow up the status of transactions by clicking ‘Transactions Fund’ (recording and following up my transactions – following up the status of my transactions) until the issuance and printing of approval without the need to personally visit the Prevention Sector.
7. The client is responsible for all the data of transactions he inputs under his registered user name with the civil number and mobile number.