This post has been read 86268 times!
KUWAIT CITY, Mar 2: Directorate General of Civil Aviation issued a circular today to all airlines operating at Kuwait Intentional Airport to exempt following categories from institutional quarantine. These categories listed below are subject to 14 days home quarantine and 2 PCR tests to be performed at their own cost, first upon arrival at Kuwait International Airport and second on the 6th day from arrival date. Also they have to download and register in Kuwait Ministry of Health application Shlonik.
- All diplomatic missions and their members (all nationalities) will be exempted including first degree relatives ie. Husband, wife and children either single or together along with their accompanying domestic worker provided proof of identification is provided
- All Kuwaiti patients sent abroad for medical treatment and their companions will be exempted after completing their medical treatment provided they obtain certificate issued from the Kuwait health office in the country of treatment.
- All Kuwaiti students returning from abroad after completing their university examinations will be exempted provided certificate from Kuwait Cultural Office is submitted to prove that the student is enrolled in one of the universities abroad, also a certificate from the university is needed as a proof to prove the date of examination.
- Government and private sector medical staff will be exempted including their first degree family members ie Husband, wife and children either single or together along with their accompanying domestic worker provided proof of identification is provided
- Unaccompanied minor passengers below the age of 18 will be exempted