Pfizer, AstraZenca, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines approved for entry and exit
KUWAIT CITY, May 21: Directorate General of Civil Aviation stated that based on the decision of the council of ministers, Pfizer, AstraZenca, Moderna and Johnnson & Johnson vaccines have been approved inside and outside Kuwait.
Kuwaitis and their first degree relatives (Husband, Wife and children) are not permitted to travel outside Kuwait without vaccination. Unless they are vaccinated against coronavirus by approved vaccines.
Following categories will be exempted from above circular|
– Kuwaiti citizens from Ministry of Health holding inability to be vaccinated certificate due to health reasons
– Pregnant Kuwaiti citizens holding proof of pregnancy certificate issued and approved by Ministry of Health
– All age categories not subjected to vaccination
– Kuwaiti students abroad must be immunized from coronavirus infection with at least one dose and should submit a proof of their study abroad and a proof of vaccination
– Accredited diplomatic mission to the State of Kuwait
No passengers will be accepted onboard to depart from state of Kuwait unless registered on Kuwaitmosafer app/website
No passengers will be accepted onboard arriving to Kuwait unless registered on Kuwaitmosafer app/website. Expats’ ban from entering Kuwait continues until further notice.
Meanwhile quarantine imposed on travellers provided that travellers pays for one PCR test through KuwaitMosafer app/website for following categories it was terminated
– Those who have recovered from coronavirus infection and passed from their recovery period not exceeding 90 days
– Those who received one dose of vaccine and had crossed more than two weeks since the first dose