3 people hurt in cooking gas cylinder ‘explosion’

This news has been read 9211 times!

KUWAIT CITY, April 10: Three people were injured in a cooking gas cylinder explosion due to a leak inside a house in Khaitan, Sunday, reports Al-Rai daily. The Public Relations and Media Department of the Directorate- General of Fire Department (DGFD) stated that a report was received by the Central Operations Department following which firemen rushed to the house and upon arrival they noticed the incident happened on the ground floor of the house due to which the house was partially damaged. The injured were taken to the emergency medical facility

This news has been read 9211 times!

Related Articles

Back to top button

Advt Blocker Detected

Kindly disable the Ad blocker

Verified by MonsterInsights