Monday , November 20 2017

Rape reports denied; Search for killer intensified

KUWAIT CITY, Oct 10: Criminal Evidences Men arrested a young boy and a girl who circulated a video and photos on social media alleging some girls had been raped in a clothing shop, says Al-Seyassah. A security source said there’s no truth in the alleged rape, noting the two youths circulated the message in a figment of their imagination and necessary action will be taken against them.

Meanwhile, officers from the Criminal Investigation Department have intensified investigation to trail the citizen who shot a Bedoun man dead at a traffic light in Sulaibiya area and fled the scene in a vehicle that had no number plate. A security source said several people were arrested in connection with the shooting and initial investigation revealed that the suspect is a Kuwaiti. Detectives have since mobilized necessary resources to facilitate his arrest.

Crime does not pay: A Bedoun fugitive, who was convicted nine years ago of impersonating the director of a national agency and was sentenced to a jail term of three years, was finally caught in front of Kuwait Towers, reports Al-Anba daily According to security sources, the Bedoun fugitive was confident that he can escape law for one more year until the expiry of the punishment issued against him. However, securitymen managed to apprehend him near Kuwait Towers after conducting intensive investigations. The suspect, who was a fugitive for the past nine years, revealed that he had lied to everyone around him in order to ensure he escaped from security authorities. Assistant Undersecretary for Criminal Security Affairs at Ministry of Interior Major General Khalid Al-Dayeen referred him to the Central Prison for serving the sentence issued against him nine years ago.

Check Also

Kuwaiti woman escapes rape – Expat stabbed

KUWAIT CITY, Oct 8: An unknown man was accused of kidnapping and molesting a 23-year-old …

Translate »