------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Wednesday , September 28 2022

No Kuwaitis among casualties in Buffalo; Mass shooting kills 10

This post has been read 12973 times!

KUWAIT CITY, May 15, (Agencies): No Kuwaitis were amongst the casualties of the Buffalo mass shooting, said a Kuwaiti diplomatic source late Saturday. The Kuwaiti Consulate in New York affirmed in a statement obtained by KUNA that no Kuwaitis were amongst the casualties of the Buffalo mass shooting. It urged Kuwaitis to avoid the place of the incident and obey the local authorities’ instructions. The statement called on Kuwaiti citizens to contact the Consulate in New York: at the +19172426688 number in case of emergency.

The 18-year-old gunman who authorities say killed 10 people at a Buffalo supermarket had previously threatened a shooting at his high school and was sent for mental health treatment, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press. Payton Gendron had appeared on the radar of police last year after he threatened to carry out a shooting at Susquehanna High School around the time of graduation, the official said. New York State Police said troopers were called to the Conklin school on June 8, 2021, for a report that a 17-year-old student had made threatening statements. Police said the student was taken into custody under a state mental health law and taken to a hospital for an evaluation. The police statement did not give the student’s name.

Check Also

DIPLOMAT’S SON DETAILS MOMENTS OF TERROR

This post has been read 12974 times! Shooter traced in online profile WASHINGTON, April 26, …