------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Tuesday , January 19 2021

No change in New Islamic Year holiday – ‘Either on Sept 10 or Sept 11’

KUWAIT CITY, Aug 30: The official holiday on the occasion of the beginning of the New Islamic Year will not be shifted; it will be either on Sept 10 or Sept 11, reports Aljarida daily quoting sources from the Civil Service Commission (CSC).

They indicated that this decision was taken on the basis of the Cabinet’s decision to prevent shifting of the official holidays for the New Year and the New Islamic Year.

Meanwhile, the sources denied the reports about the allotment of a new method for employee performance evaluation, which will enable an employee to conduct self-evaluation.

They stressed that the current evaluation mechanism, which was enforced beginning of 2018, will not witness any changes, affirming that 70 percent of the evaluation is allocated for the immediate supervisor, and the remaining 30 percent is allocated for attendance and punctuality.

The sources said the new integrated system will be an entry point for the e-government system and the automated interface among the state bodies, insisting that the problems witnessed in the old system have been eradicated.

Check Also

Jan 1st to 4th New Year Holidays in Kuwait

KUWAIT CITY, Dec 22: Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced that Wednesday of next week, Jan …


You have installed adblocker kindly disable
or

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com

 

 

 





Translate »