KUWAIT CITY, Nov 28: The Court of Cassation has upheld the verdict of the Court of Appeals and sentenced a Kuwaiti to 10 years imprisonment for killing an Egyptian, reports Al-Anba daily. The daily added, the Egyptian was run over by the Kuwaiti late last year following a brawl between Egyptians and a group of Kuwaitis. Earlier the Ministry of Interior said 9 Kuwaitis and 15 Egyptians were involved in a fight on Nov 2, 2015 which caused the death of the Egyptian outside the Rehab Complex in Hawalli. The suspect who was in his 20s at the time of the incident had reportedly confessed to knocking the man down with a ‘pickup’ to free his friend from the Egyptians during a clash over the price difference of a Play Station.
Relative attacked: Police are looking for a 20-year-old Kuwaiti for driving under the influence of alcohol, deliberately colliding with the vehicle of his compatriot brother-in-law in Fintas and setting it on fire, reports Al-Anba daily. The complainant told police that suspect also attempted to stab him before driving off.