------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Tuesday , September 22 2020

Filipina maid dies, one critical in home fire

KUWAIT CITY, Aug 18: A Filipina housemaid died, and two other Ethiopian domestic workers were injured – one of them is believed to be in critical condition – when their room on the third floor caught fire in Shuhada, reports Al-Seyassah daily.

Walls of the room badly affected by the fire and smoke

A firefighting source said acting on information firemen from Sabhan and Mishref fire centers, accompanied by emergency medical teams rushed to the site and controlled the fire to the makeshift room on the roof of a house and prevented it from spreading to other apartments.

The firefighting source added that “the preliminary information indicates that the cause of the fire is an electrical short circuit, and there is no criminal suspicion in the incident.

Check Also

Fire devours 3 cars in Salmiya

KUWAIT CITY, Jun 21: Fire charred three cars that were parked in front of a …


You have installed adblocker kindly disable
or

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com

 

 

 

google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "1434619060"; google_ad_width = 650; google_ad_height = 170;

google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;

Translate »