------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Asian injured in gas cylinder explosion

This post has been read 22543 times!

KUWAIT CITY, Jan 6:  An Asian was injured in an explosion and fire which was caused by a leak in a cooking gas cylinder in an apartment situated on 4th floor in Fahaheel. The Fire service teams from Fahaheel and Mangaf attended the call. The injured was taken to the hospital for treatment through an ambulance. The fire teams put off the fire and secured the place.

Check Also

KOTC seeks gas cylinders

This post has been read 22544 times! KUWAIT CITY, Oct 3: The Kuwait Oil Tanker …