Saturday , February 23 2019

Visit visa for brother

I need help to get visit visa for Kuwait for my brother in India. Can I get the visa easily or do I need some wasta.

Name withheld

Answer: If you have an attested marriage certificate, affidavit (also attested) showing your relation with the person you wish to invite and also earning a salary of not less than KD 300 (reflected in your work permit) a month, you don’t need any wasta to be able to invite your brother to Kuwait.

Kindly send your queries to or
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Marriage not registered – How to bring wife to Kuwait on visit visa?

I am from India and now working in Kuwait in the private sector, I want …

Translate »