------------- --------------

Transfering from dependent visa to pvt company visa

I would like to ask if it’s possible to transfer my Visa 22 to 18? I acquired my Visa 22 last Sept 26 and I have an offer as a receptionist in a salon.

Name withheld

Answer: To be able to transfer your Visa 22 to 18, you should have been a resident of Kuwait for at least one year from the date of your first entry.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Sponsoring new born in Kuwait

Kindly let me know 2019 rules for the new born baby residence. I am on …

Translate »