Sunday , January 20 2019

NOC issue from KES – Unable to transfer visa

I am Saheer, currently working in Kuwait as an instrumentation engineer. I resigned from my company and joined a new company on 10/12/2017. Almost 5 months are over; because of the NOC issue I could not transfer my residency to a new company. My old company is going to cancel my visa within 1 or 2 months. I don’t have any other way. I hope my request will soon be considered.

Name withheld

Answer: Unfortunately nothing can be done about your case. The new regulation states unambiguously that all engineers working or seeking to work in Kuwait must get a no-objection-certificate from Kuwait Engineers Society (KES) to have their residence renewed or processed.

Kindly send your queries to or
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Kuwait and India discuss broadening cooperation – Engineers issue discussed

Al-Sabeeh heads delegation to New Delhi NEW DELHI, Oct 27, (KUNA): Visiting Kuwait Minister of …

Translate »