------------- -------------- ------------------- ------------------- Monitized Desktop Under article
Mobile infeed
Saturday , November 23 2019

Local transfer for those not completed 3 yrs of service – Hired from abroad

I am an engineering graduate and got hired in a private sector organization and completed 2 years of service. I am staying with family now and our company issued a termination notice of 3 months. Designation is updated as electrician on my residence stamp in passport.

Question 1: If I got a new job in Kuwait now, am I eligible to get release from company to transfer locally after service of 2 years? Please clarify.

Name withheld

Answer: Regardless of your designation and number of years served, you are entitled to a local transfer so far as your current company is dispensing of your services and has given you a 3-month termination notice.

Kindly send your queires to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Plan to raise fees of work permits and transfer of residence

KUWAIT CITY, Jan 20: The Public Authority for Manpower (PAM) plans to endorse a resolution …

Translate »