------------- --------------
Wednesday , April 24 2019

What to do when labor court gives decision in your favor an the company still doesn’t settle your indemnity

My previous company did not pay my indemnity, so I approached the Labor Court and won the case. The company has to pay all the money. The company still has not paid the amount. It is now 4 months.

The reason told to me is that the person in charge from Hawalli Labor Office has not taken any action on this matter. Kindly advise what should be done.

Name withheld

Answer: You should contact the Sentences Execution Department, of the Ministry of Interior, located at the ministry’s head office in Farwaniya.

It is the job of this department to ensure the execution of all sentences issued by various Kuwait courts.

You should with this department when the sentence will be enforced. If you find that this department is taking too long, you can approach the Justice Ministry again and bring the same to its notice.

Send your legal queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

New company formed, residence transferred to new company – Will Indemnity continue?

I would like to ask about my indemnity. I was working in a company for …

Translate »