Tuesday , August 21 2018

Increase in School Fee – What is the procedure for making a complaint?

A certain pre-school situated in Mangaf has higher school fees compared to other Indian schools of the same standard. The school fees of this school are even higher than the fees charged by its parent school. I want to bring this to the notice of concerned authorities for further verification. What is the procedure for making a complaint? Is it possible to submit the complaint online?

Name withheld

Answer: You can submit a complaint to the Private Education Department, Block 10, Salmiya — right next to the Indian Community School — but remember the complaint can’t be anonymous.

You can also visit the website of the Ministry of Education or the Private Education Department to write a complaint.

Here also the complainant can’t be anonymous and you will have to give all your details –name, Civil ID number, email address and cellphone number.

But action will only be initiated against the school if it has raised the fees without the permission of the Ministry of Education. But if it has the ministry’s blessing you will not be able to do anything.

Email us your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Please follow and like us:

Check Also

School aid eyed to kids with Kuwaiti moms, foreign dads

KUWAIT CITY, April 17: Member of Financial and Economic Affairs Committee in the Parliament MP …

Translate »
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial