Add News     Print  
Article List
Local transfer before one year for graduates

I am a graduate, have been working in Kuwait since 2001 and currently I am with my 3rd company, having transferred my residency 3 months ago. Is it possible to transfer my residency if my current company terminates my services with a 3- month notice. Note that I am a graduate ... is it possible to transfer residency before completing one year in the company?

Name withheld
: Yes, you can transfer your residence before completion of one year with your current company — as you are a university graduate — if your company gives you a release. If the company refuses to give you a release, you will have to wait for completion of the year before you can transfer. After you have completed one year with this firm you can’t be stopped from leaving as you had joined this firm on a local transfer.

Read By: 3298
Comments: 0

You must login to add comments ...
About Us   |   RSS   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Advertise With Us