Add News     Print  
Article List
How to get a release to work for another company

I want to ask you about my release because I was hired from Philippines to work here in Kuwait for 3 years. And my question is how do I get a release to work for another company. I am a diploma holder/college graduate?

Name withheld
According to the latest decision by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor, you can’t transfer to another firm before completion of three years if you have been hired from abroad. You can only get a waiver from this decision and be able to transfer before that if you are a university degree holder and the company is ready to release you. Being a diploma holder or a college graduate is of no help at all. You will have to complete three years with the firm which hired you.

Read By: 4898
Comments: 0

You must login to add comments ...
About Us   |   RSS   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Advertise With Us