RSS
 Add News     Print  
Article List
Charcoal smoke kills Indian man Kuwaiti Drunk driver arrested

 KUWAIT CITY, March 2: An Indian man died after inhaling carbon monoxide from burning charcoal. The death occurred on a farm in Abdali, reports Al-Anba daily. A Kuwaiti called police when he saw the man slumped over and not answering to calls. Initial examination revealed the guard died after inhaling toxic fumes. The corpse has been referred to Forensics. 


Drunk driver arrested: Police have arrested a Kuwaiti man (32 years old) for driving under the influence of alcohol, reports Al-Anba daily. Personnel manning vital installations were shocked when the suspect collided with eight concrete barriers near the Indian Embassy. The drunkard has been referred to the Daiya Police Station. 
 

Read By: 2030
Comments: 0
Rated:

Comments
You must login to add comments ...
About Us   |   RSS   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Advertise With Us